Hi there,

Ok, here's how it's going to happen:

I am going to CLOSE THE REGISTRATION next Friday, June 1st. If you would
like to get in on the orders, PLEASE DO SO ASAP.

After that I will send out confirmation Emails to everyone who's
registered. This'll include a list of games you've signed up for, and how
much it'll cost you. YOU WILL HAVE TO REPLY AND CONFIRM YOUR SELECTION. If
you do not reply, I will remove your order from the list.

I'll let the list know when I'm done sending these out, so that people I
may have missed can contact me.

I will thencontact Loki and give them our list. Hopefully they'll approve
(Andy's info suggests they may, despite not having 10 of each title).

You will then be asked to pay in advance. I'm not sure who'll be handling
this yet. Once all payments are received, we will most likely make an MO
or give Loki a credit card number.

Games will be distributed at LUG events. This is in accordance with loki's
requirement.

Sounds like that's about it. Questions, comments and suggestions welcome.

-Yaron