On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 01:13:49AM -0500, Yaron wrote:
> You will then be asked to pay in advance. I'm not sure who'll be handling
> this yet. Once all payments are received, we will most likely make an MO
> or give Loki a credit card number.
>
> Games will be distributed at LUG events. This is in accordance with loki's
> requirement.
>

> Sounds like that's about it. Questions, comments and suggestions welcome.

A couple of things:

I don't think that the "Update Order" feature is working on the game
order web site.  I can get to my order fine, but I can't make any changes
in it (I'm trying to drop Civ:CTP and replace it with SMAC due to some
reviews that I read). I tried from netscape 4.7x and a fairly recent
mozilla build.

Also, if nobody has volunteered to use their credit card yet, I probably
could. That is assuming the order doesn't double in size in the next
week ;) .

--
Jim Crumley                  |
crumley at fields.space.umn.edu |