Jamie Ostrowski wrote:

>     With Linux distros becoming increasingly popular, and with newcomers
> becoming more and more common on the tclug list, has anyone considered the
> possibility of having a few different tclug lists, based on the experience
> levels of the readers? Maybe a more basic list for newebies to help each
> other out with the more simple day to day questions like:

I've recently found myself nearly 1000 messages behind on the list, thus
causing me to consider something like this. Maybe I'm becoming old and
bitter but it would be nice to segment all the newbie questions from
everything else. But the problem I see is none of the knowledgable
people will bother to read the newbie Q&A list, no one will get their
questions answered and the newbies will wither and die, turning tclug in
to an elitist society. Which may not be a bad thing, but *cough* ahem...
Whatever. Blargh.

Meanwhile, I gave up and just deleted those damn 1000 messages. Whee.