On Fri, 11 May 2001, Jamie Ostrowski wrote:

>    This might help alleviate tensions as the number of Linux users grows,
> but will help keep the advanced users talking with others on their own
> experience levels. Just a thought...

Is there tension?  I thought the beer meetings took care of that.<g>

I've noticed that these things tend to be pretty well self-regulating.
There's the tclug-jobs and tclug-devel list.  For the really arcane, you
usually end up on a special purpose development list somewhere anyway.
Everyone's advanced and novice in their own areas; seems to me that the
homogenizing of the groups is the catalyst that makes things interesting.

-- "To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous