On Wed, 2 May 2001, Benjamin Exley wrote:

> The worst part was the service though. Try wasting about 8-10
> working hours in a week waiting for technicians who don't show up.
> ( "Be there from 8-12 AM," and they show up at 9pm). So far the
> experince has been ok except for the repair side of things. Just
> pray nothing breaks on their end and it should be fine.

I don't know this -- maybe someone who has closer ties to them would --
but their technicians seem to be in "districts" of some sort, probably
attached somehow to COs if I had to guess.  I seem to be in a good
district -- never had any troubles, and they have always been speedy.

Believe it or not, bad reports included, the metro area (and MN in
general) seems to have far *less* crap from them then they are allowed
to pull in some other states.  Qwest in NM (with a different Public
Utilities Commission) gets away with even more murder.

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous