I'll second that.  The last time I had a problem with my DSL line, it
turns out QWest was having an 'issue with one of their routers up stream
from me' (their tech lackey's eventual conclusion).  It was preventing me
(and my few neighbors with DSL) from leaving their network, and it took
nearly two weeks to convince them that they had a problem.

When it works it's great.  When it breaks it takes for ever to get them to
fix it if it's a problem on their end.

Jeff

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Benjamin Exley wrote:

[snip]

> Just pray nothing breaks on their end and it should be fine.

[snip]