On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Kevin R. Bullock wrote:
> This sounds distinctly like a hardware issue. Try compiling a kernel or
> something equally large and see if you have similar problems.

  I've been able to compile kernels, but I've also experienced a general,
intermittent flakiness that I suspect is hardware related. So I
un-overclocked my Celeron 300A, pulled out a table fan, and sure 'nuff,
Pose compiled.
  Unfortunately, it segfaults when I run it. I'll have to table this
project, though, and get back to it after the semester is over. Thanks for
the help...

  Dan

--
Dan Drake <drake at lemongecko.org>