SuSE 6.3, with YAST1.  The box is not big enough for X.

No I can't bring up the second card (eth1 is the external interface),
partly because I can't find decent documentation on how to do that.  How
do you do that with dhclient?  I can find all kinds of stuff on dhcpcd,
but since I don't do much with the box, I'd prefer to keep all mgmt
within Yast if I can (avoiding editing scripts if I can help it).  If
not, then for as often as I boot the box, I don't care if Yast/SuSE can
never bring up the interface on boot, I just need it working.

I know it's doable, and with static IP, it's cake, but I'm losing my
static IP in a few days and going with RR.  It looks like it's supposed
to work, but my bash skills are light, so I don't know if I'm reading
the scripts correctly.  Would you be able to give me an example of
bringing up the interface manually?

Thanks for any help,

  - Dave

--
Dave Kleist
   dkleist at acm.org
   "The covers of this book are too far apart."
              - Ambrose Bierce