Hi,

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Shawn wrote:

> This covers about half of what I'm after.  The other part is say I'm at a
> website using Netscape, Mozilla, IE, etc., and there's a mailto: link
> that when you click on it it launches the mail applet associated to the
> browser.

I really don't know if you can get Netscape to pop anything up but itself.
I know IE can have a Mail Program setting - but that hardly helps!

Basically, I don't know why you'd want to _launch_ pine - I keep it open
in an xterm all the time, minimized if I'm not using it (the icon label
changes to indicate new mail). Sometimes I click Mailto: links in netscape
and then cut'n'paste the address into Pine.

-Yaron