Hi,

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu wrote:

> Yep, you're still confused.  Pine is a program for composing messages (just
> like Netscape mail).  Once you've composed your message in pine and "send"
> it, the mail is then passed off to sendmail to actually be sent.
> Essentially, pine and netscape mail serve the same purpose.

I think what he means is, if someone sends you a URL within the message,
etc.

Pine can handle this - it'll launch a Netscape window. You can set it up
to launch image viewers as well.

You might've been hearing about Evolution - it's a somewhat-kinda Outlook
clone.

A lot of people use Mutt. I tried it for a while but I'm back to Pine
now.

-Yaron