ok, here's something I've been wondering about for a while.

I have a system that started out with 64M ram and a 128M swap partition.  Since
then I've upgraded to 192M ram.  Not long after the mem upgrade, someone did a
wierd query to the MySQL database and the system went totally wacko with a lot of
kswapd messages.  I actually had to hit the power switch to fix it (!).  Since
then its been running fine, but am I asking for problems with running a system
with a swap thats much smaller than the memory?

-John