Heh, heh, heh.  :-)

To: <trammell at trammell.dyndns.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:16:10 -0800
Subject: RE: CST27730760ID - UCE report

Hello trammell,
Thank you for writing to MSN Hotmail.
This is Rachel and I am writing in response to your complaint regarding your receipt of such unsolicited e-mail. I know how annoying it is to receive unwanted email. I appreciate your bringing this matter to our attention. With regards to your complaint, I am glad to inform you that I have closed such account you reported in accordance with the Hotmail Terms of Service (TOS). It is a strict violation of the TOS for our members to send objectionable material of any kind or nature using our service.
[snip]
From: primopremiums at hotmail.com
To: friend at mn-linux.org
[snip]