On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Joel T Schneider wrote:

> Look at the bright side -- maybe VA hires dorks now, but SourceForge still
> kicks butt!!
>
> http://sourceforge.net/
>
> Joel

Brian replies:

What can you expect?  Everyone hires dorks now.  Tech Colleges are
spitting out M$ programmed dorks at steady rates.  They're cheap labor.
You want a cheap dork?  Sorry, you need to downgrade to crappy software
that they understand.  Sad, really.

On another note, I noticed a post about Reason Computers.  Do they support
linux?  I'm impressed with them from what I've seen.  Custom built white
box PCs in large quantities.  On site service.  Warranties.  All the stuff
that PHBs want with the hardware that the techs like.  Add in linux
support, and I'd say we have a winner.

-Brian