> On another note, I noticed a post about Reason Computers.  Do they support
> linux?  I'm impressed with them from what I've seen.  Custom built white
> box PCs in large quantities.  On site service.  Warranties.  All the stuff
> that PHBs want with the hardware that the techs like.  Add in linux
> support, and I'd say we have a winner.

A URL would be handy :)

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"I almost shudder at the thought of alluding to the most fatal example of
 the abuses of grief which the history of mankind has preserved -- the Cross."

								- John Adams