On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> Before I do any of this, however, I'd like someone to confirm for me that it
> is indeed possible to put a custom kernel (perhaps even a 2.4.x kernel) on
> these custom floppies.

If you wanted to do a 2.4.x kernel on the custom boot floppies, you
would have to make it something like a 'potato-and-a-half', because you
would need more up-to-date kernel tools (modutils, etc.) than the ones
included in potato.

Sorry that I don't have time to do more research on this, but I'm in
class ;p Meaning I also don't have my debian system real handy.

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock