Hi all, I would like to add the diffs from CVS checkins to the mailings. As my
configuration stands right now, $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/loginfo  has separate entries
for each module. Each on of those calls a separate script that corresponds to
the appropriate mailing list. I'd like to add a function to each one of those
that adds in the diff to the mail. That's the easy part. The hard part is
getting CVS to pass that to the script. It's not meant to pass more than one
argument to the $command that you exec via your entries in loginfo.

There is also $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/commitinfo that I can use, it will run $command
based on a regexp for the module dir that you specify. Is there a way to
simply get that script that I'll call to print diffs of all the files for the
commit that is taking place to a tmpfile of some sort?

Or does someone know of a way that's already in CVS to make this happen.

--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789
Sistina Software Inc.	worl: 612.379.3951

"It's hard to believe that's the same frail woman who once sprained her wrist
from having too much dip on a cracker!" -- Frazier Crane