I bought a case from GNS a while back that was advertised with a 250W PS, when
I got it home I found a 230W. I brought it back, they checked their stock and
all the cases had 230W (surprise). Must have been a goof up by their supplier,
they said. Check back in a couple weeks, maybe the new shipment will have 250W.
I wasn't too happy, as I expected this case to be full of stuff by the next day
and it wouldn't be so easy to exchange it. Look, they said, a 230W PS is going
to be plenty good anyway. I don't think they quite got the point. Besides, no
one made a move to correct their white board that still had the case listed as
250W. I wasn't too impressed.