From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of joel at luths.net
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 1:27 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] New system recommendations

I bought a case from GNS a while back that was advertised with a 250W PS,
when
I got it home I found a 230W. I brought it back, they checked their stock
and
all the cases had 230W (surprise). Must have been a goof up by their
supplier,
they said. Check back in a couple weeks, maybe the new shipment will have
250W.
I wasn't too happy, as I expected this case to be full of stuff by the next
day
and it wouldn't be so easy to exchange it. Look, they said, a 230W PS is
going
to be plenty good anyway. I don't think they quite got the point. Besides,
no
one made a move to correct their white board that still had the case listed
as
250W. I wasn't too impressed.