Bill Layer wrote:

> Just make sure that if you do the
> overclocking bit, you add a heatsink to the CPU. A 68040 at 33MHz with a
> 486 heatsink runs cooler than a 68040 at 25MHz bare. I attached mine with
> a thin smear of JB Weld.
>

>                            -.bill.layer.-
>
> -.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-
>
>            -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-

Let me make sure I understand this... You are applying JB Weld between
the processor and the heat sink? I understand the powers of JB Weld, and
duct tape for that matter, but I guess I had never considered JB Welds
ability to transfer heat. I know it does not conduct electricity but I
wonder at what temperature it starts to break down...?