"Troy.A Johnson" wrote:

> Cool! Thanks Bill, this is interesting stuff. I was planning on making this
> machine into a play thing for my son (17 months, but _loves_ to bang on
> the keyboard and move the mouse). I may consider using an old x86 machine
> for this task instead...

Try out Babysmash.  It locks the machine until a special key command is used.  It
displays random objects on the screen in various colors.  Pretty cool.  The key
command would be very hard to press acidentally.
Works on all MacOS's as far as I know.  Been a while since I've used it though.

Just a thought
sim