On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Florin Iucha wrote:
> I think you would do a big service to your sales department if you would
> kick their a** a little. You might want to ask Bob for help though :)
>
> I mean - if they would spend half a day updating that web page of theirs, you
> would get more business. I have look a couple times in the past to that
> page and I have been put off by the price (which is wrong, as you told me),
> by lack of information (dns, ip) and stupidity (we support windows and mac).

Yeah, we are actually already in the process of redesigning our entire web
site to make it.. well, usable, and accurate.

But, I've forwarded your complaints on to the proper person anyways.  :)

> If they can't be bothered, then put a page on www.mn-linux.org with Linux
> friendly companies in TwinCities and put yourselves in the first row (as you
> rightfully deserve) and add that info somewhere...

This is actually a good idea anyways.. I'm sure we're not the only
linux-friendly ISP in the area, and it'd be a good resource for anyone
looking for Linux help locally.