I live in the Lake Mille Lacs area. My ISP is PineNet.com in Pine City,
MN. He's a great rural ISP but his overhead is tremendous compared to the
Twin Cities. So, basically, he's a one man operation with more to do than
is possible just getting and keeping people connected and billed. He has
phone lines from the twin ports (Duluth) to the twin cities. Speed is not
possible. No way he can offer competitive web hosting, too.

Other ISPs get pretty bad pretty fast. East Central Electric (a rural
power coop) is horrible.

A vast part of Minnesota needs serious Web Hosting, with very simple
consulting help. You would not believe the backlog of rural need for web
presence.

I looked at your home page but found little information.

The range of business activities here is huge; from goat cheese to
tourism.

A vast area of Minnesota needs your services and expertise.

Rick Engebretson
Isle, MN.

On 6/13/01, 11:55:38 AM, Nate Carlson <natecars at real-time.com> wrote
regarding Re [TCLUG] QwestM$N Deal at 13.sdm:

> On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Florin Iucha wrote:
> > I think you would do a big service to your sales department if you would
> > kick their a** a little. You might want to ask Bob for help though :)
> >
> > I mean - if they would spend half a day updating that web page of theirs,
you
> > would get more business. I have look a couple times in the past to that
> > page and I have been put off by the price (which is wrong, as you told
me),
> > by lack of information (dns, ip) and stupidity (we support windows and
mac).