On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 11:20:50AM -0500, Nate Carlson wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Florin Iucha wrote:
> > Well, that's definitely better. Now: how much for static IP and DNS hosting?
> > Your web page doesn't say that either...
>
> I actually don't know; drop a message to sales at real-time.com, or call
> 952-943-8700 and ask for someone in sales.
>
> I know we offer DNS hosting for free to business users, not sure about
> personal/tclug.. I believe we also have a TCLUG special running with a
> 8-ip subnet for DSL, but I'm not positive.

I think you would do a big service to your sales department if you would
kick their a** a little. You might want to ask Bob for help though :)

I mean - if they would spend half a day updating that web page of theirs, you
would get more business. I have look a couple times in the past to that
page and I have been put off by the price (which is wrong, as you told me),
by lack of information (dns, ip) and stupidity (we support windows and mac).

If they can't be bothered, then put a page on www.mn-linux.org with Linux
friendly companies in TwinCities and put yourselves in the first row (as you
rightfully deserve) and add that info somewhere...

florin

--

"you have moved your mouse, please reboot to make this change take effect"

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4