Seems like I am not the only one that the crappy weather of late is getting to.

Speaking of MS apps, anyone had any luck getting Visio 2000 running with VMWare,
WINE or Win4Lin?  I need to be able to run Visio for work and booting into
Windows just seems to suck what little intelligence I have left right out my head.

My mind is like a FIFO as Linux goes in, Windows goes out.

SG, O.S.D.

--

Yadda, yadda, yadda