On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 07:57:30PM -0500, Steve wrote:
>Seems like I am not the only one that the crappy weather of late is getting to.
>
>Speaking of MS apps, anyone had any luck getting Visio 2000 running with VMWare,
>WINE or Win4Lin?  I need to be able to run Visio for work and booting into
>Windows just seems to suck what little intelligence I have left right out my head.
>
>My mind is like a FIFO as Linux goes in, Windows goes out.

Mine used to be. Then i contemplated supporting all those non-technichal
people trying to run linux for the first time at work. Personally I'd rather
the business people were productive at makeing Sistina Successful and rich,
rather than having the have the mount, cp, and rm commands explained to them