On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Bob Tanner wrote:

> I especially like the fact that the default save format is xml! Now, if MS
> would save stuff in xml, then importing would be trivial.

Nah, they would find a way to do something totally evil like a biniary
stream into XML so even though it is .xml you need MS Word if you want to
see the biniary streamed objects.

It's MS, they will find a way to comply with the standard (for check box
marketing) but still be totally dependent on their software.

| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |
| http://www.itouthouse.com | PCS:  612.306.6055 |
|   Sinclair: "No boom?" Garibaldi: "No boom."   |
|     Ivanova: "No boom today. Boom tomorrow.    |
|             Always a boom tomorrow."           |