Well, I've been accumulating hardware that I'm probably never going to get
around to using, so I'd like to get some of my money back out of it. I've
got the following items for sale:

1) SGI Indy Workstation

This is the Indy that I picked up as a demo unit when we were looking at
purchasing a couple hundred. It's a R4600 133mhz. It came with 64mb ram,
but I upgraded it to 128mb. It came with a 2gb SCSI hard drive, and I
added another 2gb SCSI hard drive. It came with a 8-bit framebuffer, and I
upgraded it to a 24-bit. (So, it includes both the 8-bit and the 24-bit!).
Also includes 2 IndyCams that I purchased for it, a 17" SGI monitor, and a
SGI keyboard + mouse. Pictures are at:

http://www.natecarlson.com/phpPhotoAlbum/explorer.php?folder=sgi/

Please note that the CDROM is not included. IRIX 6.5 is installed on it,
but it's NOT a licensed copy, and has a couple problems (caused by me, of
course!). I've got a IRIX 5.3 CD that I'll include; not sure if it works
or not.

Here's a hinv from the box:

[natecars at avenger]$ hinv
CPU: MIPS R4600 Processor Chip Revision: 2.0
FPU: MIPS R4600 Floating Point Coprocessor Revision: 2.0
1 133 MHZ IP22 Processor
Main memory size: 128 Mbytes
Instruction cache size: 16 Kbytes
Data cache size: 16 Kbytes
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version WD33C93B, revision D
  Disk drive: unit 1 on SCSI controller 0
  Disk drive: unit 2 on SCSI controller 0
On-board serial ports: 2
On-board bi-directional parallel port
Graphics board: Indy 24-bit
Integral Ethernet: ec0, version 1
Integral ISDN: Basic Rate Interface unit 0, revision 1.0
Iris Audio Processor: version A2 revision 4.1.0
Vino video: unit 0, revision 0, IndyCam connected

2) Digital Alpha XL 300

I picked this machine up off Ebay because I wanted a box to play with. It
came with no hard drive; I put a 4gb narrow SCSI drive in there. Here's
the system specs:

Alpha 21164 300mhz processor
64mb memory
1x4gb SCSI Hard Drive
Matrox Millenium PCI Video card
Integrated 10BaseT Ethernet
CD-Rom and Floppy Drive included
a couple available pci and isa slots

I have Debian installed on it right now; will install any Linux
distribution you want that has an Alpha port, or wipe the drive clean. The
box functions fine; only problem with it is the face plate is missing the
clips that hold it on, so if you move the box around the faceplate will
fall off. I don't have pictures of it right now, but if you want some, let
me know, and I'll bring the digital camera into work.  :)

3) Sun SparcStation ELC

I've had this thing sitting at home for a couple years.. only problem with
it is the fact that the battery is dead, so you have to manually set the
hardware ethernet address, etc. on bootup. This is one of the old suns
that's just a 17" B&W monitor with an integrated computer. No hard drive
(it's supposed to netboot, or you can hook up an external hard drive); not
sure how much memory is in it.

Pricing:

SGI - $350
Alpha - $250
SparcStation - Free!

If you think my pricing is unreasonable, feel free to make an offer.  :)
I'll also be much more likely to take an offer for both the SGI and the
Alpha. You may also be able to twist my arm into throwing a 10/100 PCI
card in with the Alpha, so it could be used as a firewall/proxy, or
whatever.  :)