On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Austad, Jay wrote:

> Since you are using coyote, isn't this info in their FAQ or the Forums on
> www.coyotelinux.com?

Actually, their docs are fairly formless, and not really very good, IMO.

I did read them all, but it turns out that there was some legacy IPChains
stuff running on the server box.  Turns out that with everyone's help
I've probably solved this problem half a dozen different ways over the
course of the day!  (I don't quite have it, but at least the problem is
under control.)

Thanks to everyone who pitched in and also to everyone who put up with a
burst of list traffic.  Maybe I'll get to thank some of you at the next
beer meeting. ;)

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous