All of the earlier is now sold.  :)

Also forgot about a couple other items I have sitting around (sheesh,
when you start talking to people, you figure out all sorts of stuff!):

- Pinnacle Systems Studio DC10plus Video Capture Board
Untested, I bought it and then said "why the heck did I buy this?" Used,
but should work fine. If not, full money-back guarantee, of course. Linux
drivers are available on the 'net; will also work with 95/98, but
apparently NOT 2000.

Asking $50.

- NetGear 4-port 10/100 autosensing hub, DS104
Works fine; I was using it for 6 months or so to connect my 10/100
network and the rest of the 10mbit hubs at home, but we replaced all the
10mbit with 10/100, so don't need it anymore.

Asking $35.

- FlowPoint 2200-10 SDSL Router
Again, works fine; when Onvoy stopped offering DSL over Covad lines, we
had to stop using this.  Make sure your ISP requires a 2200-10 before
buying this.. it varies.

Asking $50.

- Digi 24-port 10mbit hub
This is one the hubs that was replaced above.  :) 24 10baseT ports.
Internal power supply, etc.

Asking $30.