dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu wrote:
> Well, there's no limit as far as the number is concerned, but eventually
> you'll eventually consume so many of the sun box's resources as to make it
> unusable.  How many do you need to open to it?  Unless you've got a pretty
> beefy Sun (like an Ultra 60 or 80), I'd try to limit yourself to 10.
>
> Gabe

Well, I'm only looking at one window open to a box at a time.  But,
here's what I'm looking at was setting up icons for a majority of the
sun/dec-alpha boxes that I administer.  Of course, only having them open
when needed, as the box I'm doing this on is my laptop (P2-266) so I
don't want a lot of things running unless it's absolutely necessary.
The Sun boxes are anywhere from E250's and E450's on up, with a couple
of smaller ones thrown in here and there.

Shawn