Quoting Austad, Jay (austad at marketwatch.com):
> And the worst part is, they're a monopoly in most areas.  I can't get the
> ATT cablephone, and it's a law that you have to landline 911 service in a
> residential home, so I can't just keep my cellphone around.  They just filed
> with the FCC to increase their rates on DSL also.  I'm stuck with them until
> ATT gets their cablephone in my area.

Give Real Time other options and share it with the LUG.

I have asked several times to have wireless options presented to me. I even
contacted some people in Duluth who are doing it, but they totally blew me off.

I have posted several times to the LUG asking for options, but did not hear
much. Each time I ask someone internally at Real Time to look, the ball gets
dropped or another project gets "in the way".

If there are wireless options and Real Time can make some money at it, I'll look
at it.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500