On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 02:55:53PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
>Give Real Time other options and share it with the LUG.
>
>I have asked several times to have wireless options presented to me. I even
>contacted some people in Duluth who are doing it, but they totally blew me off.
As in wireless LAN/WAN ?
>If there are wireless options and Real Time can make some money at it, I'll look
>at it.
We should talk off the list.. remember baldeagle? go to www.baldeagle.com and
you'll see what I mean.

Jay - Sorry I haven't been active in keeping in touch, things have been quite
hectic and I haven't spoken to Bill yet.
Thanks,
--
Thomas J. Hudak
Systems Administrator

sleep: Command not found - The story of my life...