On Sun, 15 Jul 2001, Matt Wagner wrote:

> When I'm working with the management interface it seems to just
> timeout -- eg. things just stop working, and the mozilla progress bar
> just keeps twirling, as if it's trying to contact the [Z]server.
>
> This only happens with Mozilla. While this will be happening, I'll
> fire-up Netscape 4 (4.77 to be exact), and access the management
> interface without problem. So it's something with mozilla, the
> [Z]server is perfect.

Hmmm... I don't believe I've ever seen the behavior you're describing. Have
you tried the latest daily build of Mozilla? I was using a daily build from
about a week ago during the Zope demos.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.org