Hi,

I've been playing with Zope since Tim Wilson's super cool presentation
yesterday. However, I've been running into a problem with my Mozilla
0.92.

When I'm working with the management interface it seems to just
timeout -- eg. things just stop working, and the mozilla progress bar
just keeps twirling, as if it's trying to contact the [Z]server.

This only happens with Mozilla. While this will be happening, I'll
fire-up Netscape 4 (4.77 to be exact), and access the management
interface without problem. So it's something with mozilla, the
[Z]server is perfect.

I'm not doing anything funky here. I just downloaded the latest linux
binary version of Zope (2.3.3), installed, and within 30+ seconds of
interacting with the management interface, this problem occurs.

Does anybody have an idea?

I've searched all the Zope docs and the mailing list archive. But have
found nothing. :-\

    Matt

--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/