From: Bob McCloud [mailto:mccloud at wiredhot.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 2:40 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: RE: [TCLUG] dealing w/ qwest and dsl

On 10 Jul 2001, at 20:13, Austad, Jay wrote:

> I need static ip's.  I checked into T1's, and the best price I
> found is $722/mo (loop fee included).

Where did you get that price?  I just got a quote from Sprint and
they tacked on the loop fee onto the 722.00.

> Besides DSL, ISDN, and a T1 or frame, what other solutions would I
> have?

If you go with ISDN I have a terminal adaptor and I still have the
Cisco 804 router. Also, if you do go with ISDN, the 804 will allow
you to plug a phone in so you dont have to have a seperate phone
line :)  You can get terminal adaptors that will do that to, just the
one I have isnt setup for it.

Bob