I know I sound like a broken record (you know what an LP record is?) but
Sun's StarOffice is sure trying to offer Java and WYSIWYG HTML editing
and web design. Excuse me while I take cover from the hostiles in
Linuxland :-)

On 7/11/01, 4:56:04 AM, Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> wrote regarding
[TCLUG] WYSISYG HTML editor for Linux?.sdm: