I will take one of the 486, or the one of the other 90-133, I need a firwall. Email me at rodney.ray at childrenshc.org

>>> colin at tyr.med.umn.edu 1/25/01 11:50:39 PM >>>
My frat brothers are pissed with my collection of computer equipment that
is sitting in our study room. I need to get rid of most of it asap.

Item #1
I have an old compaq server for sale.  It has 80 megs of ram, 4 meg video
card, at at least 3 gigs of scsi hard disk and a cd rom, the processor is
a p60.  The asking price is 90 bucks or best offer.

Item #2
400mhz machine, asus p2b motherboard( I think it can take up to an 800),
64 megs of ram, 6 gig hd, soundblaster 128, matrox g200, 3com network,
and/or modem.  I have an old monitor that I'll throw in too.  I want 300
or best offer.

Other Stuff.
 I have several other pentium, 90-133mhz machines that would make nice
linux boxes. Just make an offer on those. I have a buch of 486 stuff that
I was going to bring to the meeting to give away, but I can't make it now.

Thanks
Colin Kilbane
House Manager
Alpha Chi Sigma