What   : Schedule maintenance
When   : 26-Jan-2001 01:00 CST
Length : estimated 45 mins
Why    : Patch to help clear out "stuck" queued files

Details
-------
There is a patch on sourceforge for the problem the mailing list has been
having.

Yes, the server is very busy, but the queued files just keep on increasing.
After watching qrunner for several hours I noticed that it hung on several
types of messages.

A quick post the the mailman devel list and viola! I got a patch.

We should be back in 45mins.

Well, ok, the stuff is off line and this is going to sit in the MX host, so once
you get this it means we are back online. :-)

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500