* Austad, Jay <austad at marketwatch.com> [010113 20:14]:
> Anyone know of a good cheap place where I can colocate a server or two?  I'm
> setting up a small ecommerce site, and I don't really want to host it off my
> DSL line.  It'll be fairly low traffic, but I want to ensure I have the
> bandwidth if needed.

$150, sihope.com.  Adam Maloney is on the list here, hes one of the
admins there..  They are super-responsive, even on weekends.  Ben Kochie
also has a box there.  I help as emergency contact for a partnership
that keeps a machine there.

As to the DSL thing.  DONT HOST ECOMMERCE ON DSL unless you can weazel a
SLA from whoevers running your DSL line.  If you can't weazel a SLA, go
with colo.  (Don't expect a DSL with a SLA to be affordable either,
since thats edging on T1 terratory.)

Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman at destiny.ringworld.org

"Kupo, kupkup, kupopo...  Po... Kupo!?  KUPOPO!!!
	<Chomp chomp> Kupooo."
		-Moguta (FFIX)