On Mon, Dec 24, 2001 at 12:32:02AM -0600, Timothy Wilson wrote:
> I started what I'd assumed to be an easy task tonight, setting up a
> name-based virtual host on my home server. I looked at the docs and it
> seems very simple...too simple. :-)

I spent a couple of weeks tearing my hair out (and I don't have enough
to do that!) on this issue.

If you're doing NAT, you have to use the IP address OF THE BOX RUNNING
APACHE!  I kept trying to set it up using my external address, when it
needed to be my 10.x.x.x address that I'd assigned to the physical
box.

It that doesn't do it, you'll have to tell us more about the local
environment.

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org