I like going to Midwest Electronics and looking through recycled computer
stuff. I also like the guy that runs the place, Ed.

I think I have Ed interested in setting up some of his many computers with
Linux. Ed is an old science type and I told him of the many impressive apps
on SuSE Pro.

I do not presume to be a Linux expert, nor do I speak for Ed. But he has a
huge store, near the U of M, and has more great used computers than he has
copies of Window$. It could work for everyone.

Presenting Linux to the public in such a setting makes sense. Perhaps
someone in Linuxland has some ideas to increase Linux awareness in the twin
cities in such a setting.