Hi everyone,

Santa's going to be delivering a domain name and little Web page to my
parents this year. There's starting up a very small business and I
noticed that the domain name was available and registered it. I plan to
host a little Web page on my home server for them and I'm hoping to be
able to handle some email with that domain as well.

I've got a single static IP from Visi and I know that I can do
name-based virtual hosting with Apache for the Web page. I'm wondering
about the email though. My current domain is qwerk.org and I can send
and receive mail through there. Can I, using a single IP address, get
Postfix to handle email transparently for littlecreektrees.com as well?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com