> Now with that said, I would also like to say that those people who
> griped about a petty thing like that are the same reason i am leaving
> this mailing list and going elsewhere to get my Linux help.  I find it
> rude and appulsive that a person would pick suck a petty thing to
> complain about.

Actually, this is definitely one of the more useful lists I've been on.  And
while people complain about some things, it's usually not meant to be
insulting, most of it is just sarcastic <mr. T>jibba-jabba.</mr. T>

Of course, I was on the qmail mailing list for over a year, so it may have
"hardened" my reaction to most of this stuff.  If you are a truly
masochistic person, go ahead and join the qmail mailing list.  I guarantee
you've never seen so much fighting, bickering, name calling, personal
attacks, and attacks on people's mothers in one place.  I've seen a single
thread go way over a hundred separate messages, and every single message was
some sort of direct insult to someone else on the list.

Jay