On Saturday 15 December 2001 16:54, Jack Ungerleider wrote:

> I had a HHKB up in Duluth. For a long time our main server was in a cabinet
> in the corner of one of the classrooms. In order to get Monitor, Keyboard,
> and case in the space normally used by a 25" or 27" TV (it was a lockable
> AV rolling cabinet.) We got a Happy Hacking Keyboard. Once you get used to
> the "missing" keys or more correctly the overlays (shift, control,
> function) that get you delete instead of backspace, arrow keys, etc its not
> a bad little keyboard. (Emphasis on the little.)

It's not quite as small, but I have an IBM keyboard with the touch stick in
the middle of the keys like what their laptops have.  I like it, but don't
use it that often because of having a KVM switch.  I brought it to the
installfest, if some of you remember.  It also has a plug on the bottom for
in case if you want to use an external mouse.

Shawn