orbz.org.  It's dead, Jim.

It was announced a while ago on NANAE -- maybe two weeks?  I didn't see the
post right away and don't recall the date. The reason given was untenable
bandwidth charges due to DoS attacks. I haven't seen anything to indicate
that they're planning to return.

When orbs.org went away some (or at least one) of the people providing
secondary DNS got tired of queries and returned positive responses on all
queries to try to get people to wake up and stop wasting their bandwidth.
If you confirm that they are offline you may want to stop orbz queries ASAP.

If you are still able to pull a zone from them I'd check to see if it has
changed in the last week.

There's a fairly comprehensive list of similar services listed at
www.openrbl.org. You'll note that visi.com has one up and running. Their
policies may not fit your objectives, but I can tell you that the guy
running the list knows what he's doing.

And there's always Vernon Schryver's DCC
http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/

- Mike.