On Sunday 16 December 2001 17:05, you wrote:
> Quoting Bill Layer (blayer at qwest.net):
> > ... and now this is your post on drugs ...
> >
> > On ¬P´Á¤é, 16 ¤Q¤G¤ë 2001 05:27:24
> > xyz at simail.com wrote:
>
> I'm not sure how this got past the spam filters. I do know that for several
> hours I was not able to rsync to ORBZ database. But that doesn't explain
> how it got past the only subscribers can post to the list logic.

	Bob: Look at my address. Now look at the subscriber database. You'll notice
that peter-clark at tides.com is not listed. pc451 at yahoo.com is listed, however.
Ever since you included the filter that excludes all Hotmail and Yahoo
accounts from posting, I just switched addresses when posting. (Yea for
Kmail, it takes care of that automagically!) So all the list messages go in
to Yahoo and out through "Tides". So while I heartily agree that you should
exclude messages from non-subscribers, could you PLEASE allow mail from Yahoo
and Hotmail (since, if non-subscribers aren't allowed to post, the problem of
throw-away accounts disappears)? And give the list warning, so that people
like me can configure their MUAs appropriately?
	Thanks,
	:Peter