This is exactly what I'm dealing with currently, and my first thought
when I read Tim's post.

I thing what Phil said:

"Sit up straight and KEEP YOUR WRISTS UP."

Whenever I find myself getting sloppy, or slouching, or resting my
hands on the keyboard -...

has a lot to do with this as well.  What bothers me the most is not
the typing, but sitting and using the mouse while working in AutoCAD
all day.  If I have the keyboard where it should be, I'm straining to
reach and hold/work the mouse which effects the muscles of the upper
back and neck.

Jay