Jay W. Anderson wrote:

> This is exactly what I'm dealing with currently, and my first thought
> when I read Tim's post.
>
> I thing what Phil said:

> "Sit up straight and KEEP YOUR WRISTS UP."
>
> Whenever I find myself getting sloppy, or slouching, or resting my
> hands on the keyboard -...
>
> has a lot to do with this as well.  What bothers me the most is not
> the typing, but sitting and using the mouse while working in AutoCAD
> all day.  If I have the keyboard where it should be, I'm straining to
> reach and hold/work the mouse which effects the muscles of the upper
> back and neck.
>
> Jay

  Like I said, I bet if you go to a chiro, they will find one or more knots

in your back and neck..  What they did for me was hook me up to what I
called a "fencer"  A dealybob that would shock the muscles with electric
impulses and cause them to fatigue and relax.  There is a more tech name
for it, but at times it feels like hitting an electric fence, hence my
nick name :)
Inferencser (sp) comes to mind, something like that anyway...
I just learned to live with it, though I had to give up playing guitar :)
No loss to the world there :)
And as far as the rest goes, mousing is prolly worse then keyboarding as
far as agravating it.
RS