On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Rick Engebretson wrote:

> The best "open source" sites I've seen are two in Finland. -I don't have
> the URLs at hand anymore -
S:  Aijaaaa, tietysti!  Mina katson sielta ensin ja toivottavasti loydan
jotain.  Kiitos paljon ideastasi!

E: "Ah, of course!  I will look there first and hopefully find something.
Thanks a lot for your idea!"

<snip>
> Guidelines for submission are clearly described. Many of the programs
> posted are "works in progress" at best, but there are some real gems, too.
That is a great start!  I speak Finnish, so I might get into the middle of
some super cool talks, get to know people, etc.  :)
Sometimes things just have to hit you in the face, eh?

> Linux owes a lot to the Finlanders.
Yep.  Go figure.  :)
uak