On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Bill Layer wrote:

> Heh, hopefully the CD isn't broken like that PATHETIC search engine that
> runs the qwestdex.com site. That thing is downright comical... have you
> ever tried it? I swear it is a bad attempt at a joke.

I can only assume it is.  Their search engine is worthless crap.  In
theory, if someone has a Qworst line, wouldn't you check their database
first?  How is it that AT&T has a better database of Qworst numbers than
Qworst does?

So anyway, where I'm going with this is I started looking for a new
directory after Qworst failed to find "Cokato City Hall" in
Cokato.  WTF?  Went over to http://www.att.com/directory/index.html and
found it right away.

Qworst still sucks.

-Brian